NEWS

Man passes away following Raphoe fire

Emergency services attended the scene at Sheskin

Michelle NicPhaidin

Reporter:

Michelle NicPhaidin

Email:

editorial@donegaldemocrat.com

Man passes away following Raphoe fire

A man has passed away at Letterkenny University Hospital this morning following a fire at his home in Sheskin, Raphoe on Monday night last.  

The fire broke out on Monday night between 11.30pm and 00.20am.  

The following morning gardaí were called to the scene of the blaze. The fire service and ambulance also attended the scene.

A man in his late 60s was taken from the scene to Letterkenny University Hospital.