Vandalism at Mountcharles church
The public have been asked to help following a vandalism attack on Christ Church, Mountcharles.
Two windows were broken and floodlights damaged in the incident at the historic Church of Ireland building. The damage was noticed by workers on Monday morning.
Rev. Ruth West said she believed it was the world of “misguided youths”.
She appealed to the public for information. “Gardaí are investigating the matter and I would appeal to anyone who noticed anything suspicious in the area between 5pm on Friday last and 9.30am on Monday to contact the gardaí in Donegal Town.”
The telephone number of Donegal Garda Station is 972 1021.
Full story and picture in Thursday’s Donegal Democrat.
- Ardara refused permission to go to All-Ireland Gaeltacht
- Donegal tops Blue Flag Beach Awards
- Elderly woman described as “serious” after Inver collision
- Donegal and Derry mourn the passing of Joe ‘Timer’ Cassidy - a Foyle Harps legend
- Sinn Féin say John Downey arrest is “vindictive, unnecessary and unhelpful”
Search for a job
Weather for Donegal
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: South west