Happy what? Yes, it’s Christmas party time in Donegal!!!
Seeing is believing.....yes it was Christmas in Solis Lough Eske Castle Hotel last Friday night.
The management and staff hosted a Christmas party for over 130 guests.
Pictured left are Santa with his elves Anna Lee Breslin and Kelly Elliot.
It was a remarkable night at the five star hotel with guests treated to mulled wine, traditional Christmas food and wonderful hospitality led by General Manager Jerone Quint, who said the hotel were deeply appreciative of the fantastic local support they were receiving from the people of Donegal.
The hotel, which recently paid host to super star golfer Rory McIlroy, is a favourite spot too for another golfing legend, Darren Clarke, and on Friday night there was no shortage of glitterati on show - even the hardest working journalist in the north west, ‘60 something’ Paddy Clancy was there . . .
** See Gabrielle’s Diary in Thursday’s Donegal Democrat for all the photos!
- Ardara refused permission to go to All-Ireland Gaeltacht
- Elderly woman described as “serious” after Inver collision
- Donegal tops Blue Flag Beach Awards
- Donegal and Derry mourn the passing of Joe ‘Timer’ Cassidy - a Foyle Harps legend
- Sinn Féin say John Downey arrest is “vindictive, unnecessary and unhelpful”
Search for a job
Weather for Donegal
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west