Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all our readers across the world from the Donegal Democrat
It’s a wee bit on the wet side here in Donegal this morning for St Patrick’s Day, but we won’t rust so looking forward to getting out to the parades.
Big events everywhere locally, but a lot of interest in the record breaking bids in Glenties and the Twin Towns - hope they go well, no dount they will.
We hope everyone has a great day - and a safe day.
Let us know about your parade, we hope to have loads of pictures, but we need your help too, so give us a hand if you can with celebrations across the county and the world where Donegal eyes are smiling.
If you are out and about at a parade or celebrations in Bundoran or Bondi Beach be sure to send us your photos for the Democrat.
Send them to us via email@example.com or via Facebook.
Whatever you are up to, we wish you all a very Happy St Patrick’s Day from the Democrat team.
- Ardara refused permission to go to All-Ireland Gaeltacht
- Donegal tops Blue Flag Beach Awards
- Sinn Féin say John Downey arrest is “vindictive, unnecessary and unhelpful”
- Elderly woman described as “serious” after Inver collision
- Donegal and Derry mourn the passing of Joe ‘Timer’ Cassidy - a Foyle Harps legend
Search for a job
Weather for Donegal
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: South west