Donegal winner scoops €20,000 in Prize Bonds win
A lucky Prize Bond holder from Donegal has won €20,000 on the weekly Prize Bonds draw.
This winning Bond number was LO 890100 and was purchased in 2009. Over 8,500 prizes were awarded in today’s Prize Bonds weekly draw, amounting to over €650,000.
In addition to a €1 million prize awarded on the last Friday of every month there are weekly draws where the top prize is €20,000. Other weekly cash prizes include five at €1,000, 10 at €250 and over 8,500 at €75.
Prize Bonds are a State savings product which, instead of paying interest, offers bond holders the chance to win cash prizes every week. All winnings are tax-free, and Prize Bonds can be cashed in at any time after the minimum holding period of three months.
Prize Bond draws are held every Friday. There is a monthly €1 ,million Prize awarded on the last Friday of every month throughout the year. A top prize of €20,000 is awarded in every weekly draw other than the Prize Bond Millionaire draw.
- Ardara refused permission to go to All-Ireland Gaeltacht
- Elderly woman described as “serious” after Inver collision
- Donegal tops Blue Flag Beach Awards
- ‘Moneyless Mark’ the Donegal man who plans to live in money-free community
- Sinn Féin say John Downey arrest is “vindictive, unnecessary and unhelpful”
Search for a job
Weather for Donegal
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South west