Bundoran woman joins Dragons - record €1 million invested in Series 5
Dragons’ Den, sponsored by Bank of Ireland, returns to RTÉ One this Sunday (March 3) for its 5th series.
Donegal businesswoman Ramona Nicholas of Cara Health and Beauty joins the panel of Dragons, along with two other newcomers, Barry O’Sullivan and Peter Casey. Along with Gavin Duffy and Sean O’Sullivan, they’ll be putting Ireland’s budding entrepreneurs and inventors through their paces.
In Series 5, the Dragons invest a staggering €1 million in business projects.
They consider 60 pitches and back 17 of them.
This ten part series will see a host of original and unique ideas pitched to the Dragons with everything from dog food to summer camps and guitars. But will the Dragons invest?
And, if more than one Dragon is interested, who will come out on top?
The Dragons have turned up the heat in the Den and are ready to go head to head to secure the best investments.
Nicholas will also appear on the Late, Late Show this Friday night.
- Ardara refused permission to go to All-Ireland Gaeltacht
- Elderly woman described as “serious” after Inver collision
- Donegal tops Blue Flag Beach Awards
- ‘Moneyless Mark’ the Donegal man who plans to live in money-free community
- Sinn Féin say John Downey arrest is “vindictive, unnecessary and unhelpful”
Search for a job
Weather for Donegal
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South west