Muriusz Ejdys, who was found dead in Buncrana
* The first Donegal patient to receive cancer treatment at the new radiotherapy centre in Derry has been referred to the service. The centre opened its doors in the last two weeks and will treat 75 patients a day when fully operational. Read our special feature.
* A fundraising campaign to help with the funeral costs of a young man who was found dead in Buncrana has raised over €1,000.
* A coroner's court has ruled that a pensioner who was found collapsed on stairs at his accommodation in Carrigart died an “accidental death”.
* Donegal singer Daniel O’Donnell speaks of the relief his good friend, Sir Cliff Richard, experienced after being cleared of sexual abuse allegations.
* Pat McArt pulls no punches in his regular column, Pat's Patch, while Daithi Ramsay looks ahead to what's happening on the local entertainment scene.
* Catriona Devine will follow in the footsteps of her father Peadar, when she is inducted into the Finn Valley Athletic Club Hall of Fame next month.
* 16-year-old Kilmacrenan schoolboy, Richard Kerr, is making waves in the world of motorbike racing on the domestic and international stage.
* For the third year on the bounce, the Inishowen League scored a dramatic late winner to get the better of the Donegal League in their Oscar Traynor Cup derby at Maginn Park.
* Michael Murphy and Neil Gallagher hit 4-3 on All-Star trip.
* There was a host of SFAI Ulster Area finals played over the weekend, with some wonderful action in the different age groups. One of the most exciting encounters took place in Monaghan where the U-14 final went to penalties with Letterkenny Rovers eventually emerging victorious 12-11 on spot-kicks against Carrick Rovers.