Coffee mornings are being held today, and, in same cases, over the coming days, in aid of Donegal Hospice.
Here is is just a small selection of venues hosting Coffee Mornings across the county.
Many are offering lovely scones and cakes, and a friendly chat, in addition to a refreshing cup of tea or coffee.
- Bundoran: Allingham Arms Hotel, 10am-3.30pm; home of Mary McMahon, East End, Magh Éne College, St Macartan's NS, Cara Pharmacy, the Perimary Car Centre; and in the Pastoral Centre beside Our Lady, Star of the Sea Church, 10am-12 noon.
- Cloughaneely: 12.30pm-2pm in Garradh Cholmcille Centre. Lovely refreshments and music by John Cannon. Everyone welcome. Fáilte roimh chách.
- Donegal Town: 10.30am until 2pm, at the home of Evelyn Britton, next to SuperValu
- Dunfanaghy: 10am-1pm, Ozanam Centre
-Gaoth Dobhair: 11am-3pm on Monday, September 19, at the home of Moya Murtagh Douglas in honour of Charlie Gallagher (Chuckie)
- Inver: 11am-1pm, at the home of Keith and Angela Holden, Kilmacreddan
- Killybegs: 10am-2pm, at the home of Margaret Cunningham, Kille
- Kinlough: 9.30am-3pm, Thursday and Friday, Old School, Main Street, in aid of North West Hospice
- Kincasslagh: from 11am at Iggy's Bar
- Laghey/Ballintra, 10am-8pm, at the home of Delia McGlinchey, Laghey Barr, with a delicious selection of home-baked scones and cakes
- Letterkenny: 10am-2pm Donegal Hospice, Coffee morning and craft stall
If you can't make it to one of the events, you can still support the hospice. Find out how by visiting http://www.donegalhospice.ie or text “CUP” to 50300.