Donegal County Council is carrying out a Landscape Character Assessment of the county.
The survey will look at: seascapes, historic landscapes, townscapes and landscapes.
The Donegal landscape is important as a place to live, work and play and the council is inviting the public’s views and opinions on all aspects of the landscape of Donegal including its people, culture, use, buildings, features and history.
Views and comments can be made by 4.30pm on Friday, March 14.
These can be submitted by the following methods:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- post to Central Planning Unit, Donegal County Council, County House, Lifford;
- upload to: thedonegallandscape;
A series of public meetings are also being held, and you are welcome to come along to one or more of these.
The dates, times and venues are:
- Carndonagh Public Services Centre - today, Monday Feb. 10, 4-7pm;
- Donegal Public Services Centre, Tuesday, Feb. 11, 4-7pm;
- Letterkenny Public Services Centre, Monday, Feb. 17, 4-7pm;
- Dungloe Public Services Centre, Tuesday, Feb, 18, 4-7pm;
- Milford Public Services Centre, Monday, Feb. 24, 4-7pm
- Ballybofey Community Library, Tuesday, Feb. 25, 5-8pm.