A four bedroom detached house in Killybegs is up for auction with a reserve price of just €35,000.
It’s one of five Donegal properties going under the hammer in the latest Allsop Space auction, on December 10 at the RDS in Dublin.
Other properties include:
- a long leasehold retail warehouse investment in Letterkenny with a reserve of €75,000;
- a long leasehold two bedroom second floor apartment with sea views in Bundoran with a reserve of €25,000;
- a freehold four bedroom detached house in Killybegs with a reserve of €35,000;
- a long leasehold ground floor two bedroom apartment in in Letterkenny with a reserve of €12,000;
- a freehold c. 3 acre plot of land in Letterkenny with a reserve of €10,000.
In all, 150 properties are up for sale on the day, with a combined reserve of €20m, making it the biggest property auction ever in Ireland.
Allsop Space Director of Auctions, Robert Hoban said “The scale of this event is important because these sales reflect a new willingness to buy properties that will help create jobs and add real value to the economy.
“The level of interest in having properties sold through our auctions is at an unprecedented level. Apart from the new commercial opportunities this sale will also see many more Irish families find new homes” he said.
Mr Hoban also emphasised that Allsop Space have a strict policy of not selling repossessed family homes at their auctions. “In fact, we have no interest in offering properties under legal dispute. The full title for every property is available for inspection on our website prior to auction, underscoring the transparency of our service,” said Mr. Hoban.
The full catalogue is available to view at www.allsopspace.ie.