The Minister for Transport has confirmed Government funding this month of €1.041m in seven roads projects in Donegal North-East:
- €300,000 for improvements to Buncrana’s Main Street;
- €80,000 for safety upgrades at Kilmacrennan Junction;
- €100,000 for Drumaweir-Poundtown cross, Greencastle;
- €361,000 for upgrades at Woodlands, Letterkenny;
- €120,000 for improvements at Coolboy;
- €80,000 investment in R238 at Moville;
- €100,000 roads investment in Manorcunningham Village.
The funding was welcomed by FG Donegal North East Deputy. Joe McHugh.